Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Couple Charged With Trying to Arrange Sex With 5-Year-Old Girl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Couple Charged With Trying to Arrange Sex With 5-Year-Old Girl

    Man what a world we live in today. People are just sick.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Couple Charged With Trying to Arrange Sex With 5-Year-Old Girl

    I can't believe what I just read. I hope this couple is never set free out of jail. The intentions they had was no less than pain and suffering and scars for a 5yr.old for the rest of her life. Glad that these two were caught and I pray they never have a chance to do this to any other child. God only knows how many little kids they have already hurt in the past. Rest in hell is all I can say for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •